The Christmas weekend is upon us and if you are anything like myself, you might be looking for some brilliant ideas for Christmas decor, Christmas party food or Christmas Crafty activities to keep little hands busy whilst the grownups catch up over a glass of eggnog!
Owls Well is here with a round up of a dozen last minute Christmas crafts and general activity for Funtimes And Merriment from around the web!
- I really like these super cute and simple paper angels from Growing With The Tans which I think would look very cute on the tree or as seating cards on the table!
- This super creative upcycled Nativity scene by Growing Hearts 123 also doubles up as musical instruments which would be fun for carolling (and there’s also a very clever Christmas Angel tutorial)!
- Here is a simple but very pretty stocking stuffer by A Pancake Princess using plain wood blocks – and it comes with a free printable!
- This is a very straightforward tutorial for shrink art decorations over at Mamawearpapashirt, which the kids can easily get involved in.
- These Marbled Christmas Cards from Fun-A-Day are very unique and a great deal of fun for the kids to make. I mean, who doesn’t love messing about with shaving cream?
- It’s beginning to smell a lot like Christmas – especially with this Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub by AdeSays which would make a lovely and useful gift!
- Our Owls Well yarn coasters keep little hands occupied and would make some pretty shiny christmas ornaments too! A perfect take-home craft for a Christmas party.
- What could be better than a tray of chocolate cookies fresh from the oven? This frozen cookie dough gift idea from iheartnaptime is brilliant and comes with a free printable – and you can use the Barn Owl’s FoolProof Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe too!
- I think these Rudolph candy bars from i heart arts n crafts would make very nice door gifts for a Christmas party! You can even set these up on a craft table at the party for any visiting kids
- I think these Rudolph Baked Potatoes based on an Annabel Karmel recipe are super cute and would be a real crowd pleaser!
- Our Owls Well no-bake cake is a great idea if your oven is full of turkey and has no room for dessert – and the kids can help with it too!
- I really like these Santa Fruit Pops from Clean and Scentsible’s Welcome Elf on a Shelf Breakfast! You might have to do the face yourself, but imagine how much fun the kids would have assembling these.
P.S. For more great ideas, check out our 12 ideas for Last Minute Crafty Christmas Joy from last year as well as 35 Simple and Foolproof Christmas Crafts and Free Printables
P.P.S. And don’t forget to use the Owls Well Christmas Party 2016 playlist for your own party!