I am pleased to let you know that after several sessions with Bodytec Singapore, I have noticed the following changes:
- I feel generally much more energetic, and less sluggish during my week.
- My posture has improved and I am experiencing less backache at the end of the day.
- I have definitely toned up and am looking noticeably healthier. In fact, several of my relatives have commented on my apparent weight loss (I say ‘apparent’ because I haven’t actually lost physical weight, however, I because I am trimmer all round, I am noticeably slimmer).
- I am much stronger. This is most obvious when I’m trying to carry a sleeping Little E on one shoulder whilst juggling 5 large bags of groceries in my other hand.
- I fit well into my skinny jeans. SKINNY JEANS!!!
I really want to thank Bodytec Singapore for a wonderful fitness experience. I can hardly believe how fast I started to see results!
Anyhow, I enjoyed my experience with Bodytec so much, that I really wanted to share it with all of you folk out there in cyberspace…and so…
A Special Something for Owls Well Readers: Bodytec Singapore is most generously sponsoring a giveaway of 12 fitness sessions to one lucky Owls Well Reader! Woohoo!
To take part in this awesome giveaway, all you have to do is:
2. Head over to the Bodytec Singapore website and then leave a comment below telling me ONE interesting thing that you have learned and why you think this will be helpful to you. Don’t forget to include your email address! (If you would like to send me the email address privately, leave a comment for the other answers, then email me at 4owlswell [at] gmail [dot] com)
(Giveaway is open to readers in Singapore and will end at midnight on 30th Sept 2014. Winners will be picked via Random.org – just make sure you complete all 2 easy steps!)
Update: This giveaway is now closed and the winner has been emailed. Thanks for playing!